January 16, 2016
Winter Warm Up
Baby, it's cold outside....
Save the Date!
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Beat the winter blues with the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula. Savor delectable comfort food creations paired with wine – a duo sure to warm the insides. A variety of Old Mission Peninsula-based restaurants and businesses are getting in on the fun, too. They'll offer dining and retail specials for event guests. Make it a weekend retreat!
Tickets, which include a souvenir glass, are on sale now for $20 in advance (plus processing fee) or $25 the day of (if available). Designated Driver tickets are also available for purchase. (DD ticketholders do not receive a souvenir glass, but tickets do include food and non-alcoholic beverages.) Just click the button below!
Update! Let us tempt you with the following fabulous food offerings for 2016's event:
- Cuban chicken fricassee at Black Star Farms
- Smoked tomato and white bean soup at Peninsula Cellars
- Tomato soup with jalapeño cornbread at Chateau Grand Traverse
- Grandma Brys' famous meatball sliders at Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery
- Venison sliders at Bowers Harbor Vineyards
- Chef Reuben's homemade caramel apple crisp at Chateau Chantal
- Gorgonzola polenta fries at 2 Lads Winery
Call 231.223.9303 with any specific event questions.
Spread the warmth! During the event, use #WOMPWinterWarmUp when sharing your posts, photos, and videos of this festive event on your social media and you could win WOMP swag!
Please note: Hawthorne Vineyards is closed for this event.