Planning a visit with a group of 8-10 or more people? Are you a transportation company interested in partnering with WOMP? Click here to download a printable version of the Group and Bus Policies and Transportation Vendors List or review the just the policies below. Thank you for familiarizing yourself in advance!
Old Mission Peninsula Group Policy
Reservations: Groups of 10+ require 48 hours’ advance notice. No groups over 20. Call 231 223 7722 to schedule.
Cost: $5/person paid in a lump sum when group enters, group tasting of a flight of 5 wines.
Tours: Call for more information. 231 223 7722.
Other: Smoke free property. Not accessible to motor coaches or tour buses.
Black Star Farms
Reservations: Groups of 10+, call Andy Jacobson 48 hours in advance 231-944-1300, credit card number required to hold
Cost: Flight of five wines for $5/person with 5 oz. souvenir glass or a flight of 6 wines for $10/person with 12 oz. souvenir glass.
Tours: call for more information
Other: Groups that have booked & no-show may be charged accordingly, unless 24 hr. cancel notice is given. Walk-ins may be charged at rates as shown.
Bowers Harbor Vineyard
Reservations: Groups of 8+, reservations are required, at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations: call 231-223-7615 or email: email@example.com.
Cost: $5 per person for 5 samples of wine and souvenir logo wine glass! Collect fee from all tasters and present in an envelope upon arrival.
Tours: Vineyard Tours are available by reservation during the summer and fall (weather permitting). Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting for $15 per person daily at 12 pm and Grapes to Glass Vineyard Tour and Flight $35 person daily at 1 pm. Details on Vineyard Tours.
- Limousines and Shuttle Buses, please park on the North Side of the driveway in front of the signs "Shuttle and Bus Parking."
- Coach buses, call for special instructions.
- Please do not block driveway when you are dropping off your group and please move as fast as possible to the bus parking area.
- Shuttle drivers please check your group in with a manager and have the tasting fees collected. Enter through the main entrance door under the arbor (not through the back shipping and receiving doors).
- Seasonal patio available for wine and cider by the glass, local cheeses and dips available for purchase to enjoy on the patio.
- Wine discounts! 10% off 6 bottles, 15% off 10 bottles, 20% of 36 bottles, mix and match!
Brys Estate Vineyard and Winery
Reservations: Groups of 8+, reservations are required, at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations: 231-223-9303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $5 per person paid by driver or group leader, includes a designated host and a flight of 4 wines.
Tours: Call for more information: 231-223-9303 or email email@example.com
1) Please park bus in the designated bus parking area on the side of the building.
2) Drivers to check in upon arrival.
3) No smoking on the property.
4) Consumption of alcoholic beverages other than Brys Estate wines is strictly prohibited.
5) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed copy of our bus/large group policy.
Reservations: Call at least 24 hours in advance 231-223-4110, if 7+ days in advance then email ok: email@example.com. “Courtesy notice" of ALL groups of 6+p requested to adjust timing if needed
Cost: Wine tasting $3/person; prepay will allow faster service. Groups of 10p must pay in one lump sum upon arrival
Tours: Optional tours available with advance request and fee
Other: Food options available; call for more information 231-223-4110. To reach the tasting room dial 231-223-4110 then *841
Chateau Grand Traverse
Reservations: PRIVATE tours and tastings -- Two weeks advance notice required. 15+ minutes late will forfeit time. Any no-shows will be subject to restriction of future reservation. PUBLIC tours & tastings -- Courtesy calls prior to visit are appreciated for groups of 12 or more.
Cost: $3 & $5 wine tasting options available. No additional cost required for bus/limo groups for public winery tours. PRIVATE tours and tastings require additional fees.
Tours: Free public walking tours of winery--schedules vary w/season, no reservation required; arrive 5 minutes before the hour. Call for information 231-223-7355,
1) No smoking on property
2) Drivers check-in with manager upon arrival
3) Please call for “Bus Tour & Large Group Policy” 231-223-7355
Reservations: Groups of 8+, please call 24 hours in advance 231.929.4206. Courtesy call requested if running late.
Cost: $3 to taste 5 wines, $5 to taste 5 wines and keep the glass. Pre-pay is recommended.
Tours: Call for more information: 231-929-4206
Other: Drivers to check in upon arrival with collected fees. Motor coaches and large tour buses, call ahead for special instructions.
Reservations: For groups of 10 or more, please call 24 hours in advance to 231-933-9787 to schedule an anticipated arrival time.
Cost: $4.00 per person for 5 samples. Groups must have tasting fees collected and ready to present upon arrival.
Tours: At this time, Peninsula Cellars does not offer tours of our production facility. For more information, please call 231-933-9787.
1.) Please park buses, limos, shuttle vans in lower driveway and away from entrance after offloading.
2.) Peninsula Cellars is an entirely smoke-free property. This policy includes drivers, guests, and staff.
3.) Courtesy calls prior to arrival are appreciated for groups of 10 or more. Please notify the tasting room immediately if you anticipate early arrival or late arrival for a scheduled group.
4. ) We encourage drivers to escort their groups into and out of the tasting room
5.) The consumption of alcoholic beverages on Peninsula Cellars property is strictly prohibited
Policies are subject to change without notice, please call ahead.
Last revision date: 4/28/2015