Annual Day of Giving to Benefit Local Nonprofits
On Saturday, December 8, your wine purchases will mean even more during the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula annual Day of Giving. All seven member wineries will donate 15 percent of their gross sales that day to select nonprofits. An additional $500 will also be contributed to each nonprofit.
To date, the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula have donated more than $8,000 to area charities. Each winery has again chosen to donate to a nonprofit organization that supports a cause important to its owners, employees and/or customers.
The list of corresponding wineries and nonprofits follows:
• 2 Lads Winery – Food Rescue of Northwest Michigan
• Black Star Farms – Traverse Health Clinic
• Bowers Harbor Vineyards – Cherryland Humane Society
• Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery – Father Fred Foundation
• Chateau Chantal – Goodwill Inn
• Chateau Grand Traverse – Women’s Resource Center
• Peninsula Cellars – Fishing for a Cure
Wine makes a great hostess gift, stocking stuffer, or holiday party libation. Support the community by visiting the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula for your holiday planning on this year’s Day of Giving!