Our eight independently-owned wineries offer unique views, tastings and settings. Likewise, their wine tasting fees vary. Below is a list of current tasting fees, subject to change.
2 Lads Winery
- $5 to taste our current wines
- $5 for a glass of wine
- $5 for small bites plate, which includes two cheeses, chocolate truffle, roasted almonds and crackers
Bowers Harbor Vineyards
- $1 to sample five wines ($3 per person in groups of 10 or more. Reservations required for 10 or more, 231-223-7615).
- Wine by the glass or bottle available to enjoy at the tasting room.
- Snack and food offerings, prices vary, most snacks are $5. Examples: whitefish pate and crackers, cheese and crackers, smoked salmon, feta dip, asiago dip, crab dip.
- Flights of wine - 5 samples of wine, 1.5 oz. each with a gourmet snack, $15.
Black Star Farms
- $5 for a tasting glass and five tastes of non-premium wine and crackers, or try one premium wine and four non-premium wines.
- $10 for a 12.5 oz. glass and six tastes of non-premium wine and crackers, or try one premium wine and five non-premium wines. (Bring your glass back for free tasting.)
- $5 for two tastes of spirits
- $5 for ½ oz. taste of ice wine
Brys Estate Vineyard
- $5 for five tastes of wine and you receive a 12 oz. glass to keep (Single tasting fee – $5 – refunded with purchase of three bottles)
- $7 ice wine and cheesecake tasting
- Wine by the Glass
- Cheese & Charcuterie Boards
- Tasting $3 for 6 wines, including reserve wines, tasting fees returned with bottle purchase
- Additional paid tastings
- Wines by the glass, food and wine flights available
Chateau Grand Traverse
- Not currently charging for tasting
- $3 to taste 5 wines - tasting fee refunded with bottle purchase
- $5 to taste 5 wines, and keep your glass
- $2.50 for 5 wine samples. For groups of 10 or more, please have your tasting fees collected and ready to present prior to arrival
- $8 glasses of wine, and you can keep your glass